Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

just saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 model

Article about: by SteveR It is a model 35. Sorry for error Steve. Bit embarrassed. read too quickly and did not notice already stated.

Default just saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 model

Was helping my friend clean out her house since she is moving to a retirement home and She threw this in the dumpster and I did not know she even had it. Her sister was a nurse in the army ( she lived with her before she died) anyways my friend said her sister got this out of a hospital somewhere when they moved into the building. She also through a flag in the garbage that her sister got from the same field hospital, it was flowing out of a window or something i dont know. My friend did not know I collected this stuff but she gave it to me. What do you think? Im not a expert but the story is interesting and of course it's true. My first question is I told her Ill sell it for her and the flag to buy her something for her new retirenment home so From what you can see from thr bad pictures what can I list it as? Ill through in the story but its just a story I know its true but you cant sell that and I dont want too. Also Can someone help me make out the serial number of the guy? it looks like his name is written and maybe a serial number. Can you help anyone? I would like to figure out maybe with this information the location of where this hospital was..Thank you

just saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 model

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement just saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 model
    P
    Many

Default Re: just saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 model

Nice. well done!

Thank God it was rescued. Appears to be Model 40 with the rolled edges if I am not mistaken. Looks to be in pretty good shape and worth some good money. Wish to hell it was mine. Am sure someone will chime in with more info. Thanks for posting the great pics.

?

It is a model 35.

Thrown in a Dumpster....Lordy, some people.....Can we see some photos of the flag also?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The things people will throw away for a million different reasons. Thank you for saving it.

Nice save, odd that the decal has inverted it's colours. Maybe in direct sunlight for decades, or some other unique storage quirk.

Whoever threw this helmet in the trash should be the one thrown in the trash.

here are some photos of the flag Wagriff. Captured from field hospital and dumpster. I threw in the helmet I got from my girlfriend that goes to Russia every summer and her friends from her town of Norrin grad however you spell it belong to a group that recovers body's and believe it or not even the german fallen dead get returned back. This helmet was recoverd this summer and I think it still had the head in it becuase When My girlfriend shipped it home it still had hair in the dome. I cleaned it all out though, nice sniper shot in the temple. It has to be like 1/4 thickness of a helmet. Any suggestions what to put on it to slow down the rust?....anyways here is the flag

just saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 modeljust saved helmet from a dumpster m-35 model

can anyone help with the id of the soldier and value just at a wild guess ( i know thats hard to guess sometimes)..just looking for a i.d its hard to make out

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast