Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

just saying hello

Article about: thanks every one for the welcome

?

Default just saying hello

just a quick hello to every one this is a great site cant believe iv only found it now

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement just saying hello
    P
    Many

Default Re: just saying hello

Hello Shane, and welcome to the forum. Is there a particular field that interests you most?

rgds, Ty

?

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Hello Shane, and welcome to the forum. Is there a particular field that interests you most?

rgds, Ty
    thanks for the welcome i mainly collect german helmet shells or relics and restore them to what they would have been like back in the day i no alot of people are not fond of restored helmets but if its a german shell then im happy

cool stuff to collect, keep it up!

welcome, this is a great place. I'm still learning here everyday, some great help on here, hope you enjoy.

regards Marty.

Quote by ShaneH View Post
    thanks for the welcome i mainly collect german helmet shells or relics and restore them to what they would have been like back in the day i no alot of people are not fond of restored helmets but if its a german shell then im happy
    Shane, its what you enjoy. I would very much would like to see some of your projects.

regards, Ty

Hi Shane, welcome to this fabulous forum. I love relics and there are many others here that do as well. You have a vast spectrum of people here that like everything from minty new unused items to rusting hulks, so join in the fun.

Jay

Hi Shane and welcome to the forum, if you like militaria this is the place to be The amount of information that can be found on here is easily more than all the books on the subject combined

Thanks

Danny

Welcome Shane, I have a thing for relic helmets myself, I like to keep them as is, but if you restore them this is the place to be. Love to see some of your relics before and after. I'm currently trying to get a post war coat of paint off an M-17 and bring it back to its former glory. You'll like it here. John

Hi Shane
    welcome
    Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast