Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just Some Things From My Vault

Article about: Took these out for some photographs today. Figured I would share with you all. Enjoy! Thad

Default Just Some Things From My Vault

Took these out for some photographs today. Figured I would share with you all. Enjoy!

Just Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My Vault

Thad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just Some Things From My Vault
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A nice pair of helmets Thad!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice!

Thank you gentlemen! Not a huge collection but I am after quality and not quantity. I will add more pictures if you would like.

Thad

Bring them on Thad! What you have shown so far is very nice. I'm sure we would all like to see more. Bob

Quote by Thaddeus View Post
    Thank you gentlemen! Not a huge collection but I am after quality and not quantity. I will add more pictures if you would like.

Thad
    Please do !! Thanks for posting, the M35 looks wonderful

Very nice. I would rather go quality myself. That includes knives and guns. Thanks for sharing.

Here are some more of the M35. It was bought indirectly from a WW2 veteran. The gentleman that originally purchased it found it at an estate sale sitting in a garage. It had a birds nest that had to be cleared out from the liner!

Just Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My Vault

Here are some more from the M38. The flash from the camera really distorts the true color of the liner but I am sure I will figure out how to make it look better in the future. ET68 named to a "Reiter" and lot number of 4037 indicating production sometime in 1939. Original liner with unmessed with spanner style bolts. Captured at some point in the Normandy Campaigns by a veteran of the 29th ID. Helmet presumably belonged to a member of the 3rd Fallschirmjager Division. I would love to research this German Fallschirmjager to see what happened to him.

Thad

Just Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My Vault

Quote by Thaddeus View Post
    Here are some more from the M38. The flash from the camera really distorts the true color of the liner but I am sure I will figure out how to make it look better in the future. ET68 named to a "Reiter" and lot number of 4037 indicating production sometime in 1939. Original liner with unmessed with spanner style bolts. Captured at some point in the Normandy Campaigns by a veteran of the 29th ID. Helmet presumably belonged to a member of the 3rd Fallschirmjager Division. I would love to research this German Fallschirmjager to see what happened to him.

Thad

Just Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My VaultJust Some Things From My Vault

From your liner pics of the FJ...possible "KIA". Those straps are cut ?
    However...great helmets, both.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast