Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

Article about: Hi all! I am sure most of if not all German helmet enthusiasts on here have heard of ken who runs the site http://www.germanhelmetsinc.com/index I have been visiting his site for years drool

Default Re: Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

I got mine about 2 years ago for around $70 USD. That was on amazon I think. Now they have gone through the roof. I wouldn't spend $700 for another copy, but I would spend 150. It's a nice reference to have handy and makes for a good refresher on what originals look like without jumping around on the Internet every time you need helmet info. I carry mine to almost every show I go to. I wonder if e has ever considered publishing it as an electronic book or similar. Would be much easier to pull up on the iPhone when at a show than lugging around the book. It's not a light book. Has some weight to it. If you can get a copy it wouldn't hurt but not for 700. I think 200 or below is a good deal.

You're welcome Andy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's
    P
    Many

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Thanks for this lead Fred, Wifey let me buy this one.

There is a PDF out there

i wanted a copy for my birhtday in jan so got my partner to find a copy and give it to me. but she said you got to be kidding. so i had a look and the price, it was just rong, ive given up.

?

Surely it would make sense to make it available as an electronic book! I looked already thinking it may have but no joy. Will wait with hope!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    There is a PDF out there
    Any idea where to get the PDF?

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Nup you have to find it

?

The French website www.2gm.bertrand-malvaux.com, lists this book for 55 euros, and shows 50 copies available.

BobS

If the link is not correct, just do a search for Malvaux; he has two websites, I believe.

I corrosponded with ken awhile back about the book and how hard it is to get, he said a second edition print run is possible but not in the works yet. That would solve alot of problems, but If you were the author would you rather flood the market and see your book in a bargain book store someday just to make a few more bucks or keep it limited and in high demand, I think the latter definantly helps your ego alot more lol

?

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Copyright infringement big time. Would you like it if you committed a large body of work to print only to have it ripped off for free on the "interweb"? Suck it up, find and buy the book. Or join the helmet forum GHW2, they have larger and better databases, current up to the second information and better larger photos. Many of the helmets in that book are posted on that forum, which runs by donations so you can keep your conscious clear. I have had several helmets in that book and all are posted on that forum.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast