Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

Article about: Hi all! I am sure most of if not all German helmet enthusiasts on here have heard of ken who runs the site http://www.germanhelmetsinc.com/index I have been visiting his site for years drool

Default Re: Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    You are the one.
    chris
    He is...and he isn't.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's
    P
    Many

?

Hard book to find! I received a copy of the updated "SS steel" today and "German helmets of the Second World War" by radovic

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Hard book to find! I received a copy of the updated "SS steel" today and "German helmets of the Second World War" by radovic
    SS Steel, good. Radovic, baaaaaad.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Mine just arrived today via Maryland it is the one Ken had a few weeks back that lasted 5 minutes
    I saw that on the site today. Small world.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Mine just arrived today via Maryland it is the one Ken had a few weeks back that lasted 5 minutes
    so that was you!!!! ha ha good job

sorry my mistake. there just not printing this book anymore. i thought thats what my partner said, when she was looking for a copy of the book for me. i must have herd her wrong. i seem to do that from time to time.

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I've been out of helmets for a few years, and collecting in general. Didn't realise Kelly had done an updated edition of SS Steel? I've checked my edition and it's 2004, many changes?

?

I heard there are a few questionable lids in the book....I didn't buy itmasma reference piece, it's hardly a mine of information, but it does have pretty pics to leaf through in a quiet moment

?

I don't have the earlier edition to compare to, it has info on the element composition of the decals using a scientific method, using x ray based technology, but that would be way out of the reach of most collectors

I am the chosen one indeed. It was Todd that snagged it for me though, I was oblivious He sent me a pm to say it was on the site, I then emailed Ken who told me it had sold. I sent Todd a sad faced PM in reply to tell him the news and he was all 'yeah, it sold; to me'...... Took me a while to register what was happening

One thing that struck me when it arrived, it's a lot smaller than I imagined! I am pleased it's the same size as SS Steel though as they look neat on the shelf. I think Baer is a lot bigger isn't it? That's the one that I still need.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast