Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

Article about: Hi all! I am sure most of if not all German helmet enthusiasts on here have heard of ken who runs the site http://www.germanhelmetsinc.com/index I have been visiting his site for years drool

?

Default Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

Hi all! I am sure most of if not all German helmet enthusiasts on here have heard of ken who runs the site http://www.germanhelmetsinc.com/index I have been visiting his site for years drooling over what I cant afford & using it as reference for some of my restoration jobs as he definitely knows his stuff... But to my point, I have not been on his site for a long while but I was aware he published a book some time back called Germany's combat helmets. I have just visited his site today & there was a mention that his book was sold out & near impossible to find & that some vendors were now selling it at 700 dollars. I thought to myself.. Oh right yeah! Bugger off! But a quick check on google confirms hes absolutely right! The book is selling for hundreds! Is it just me??? Is anyone else as astounded as me at the price these books are fetching? I mean dont get me wrong I wanted his book & have no doubt its probably the best book of its kind for reference to the german helmet in existence but seriously that is insane money for any book in my opinion! Is anyone on here lucky enough to own a copy? Cheers! Sean.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ken Niewiarowicz Germany's combat helmet's

fixed the above

I have a copy and it is a very good book and you can have my copy for a mere $600. LOL.

just checked on Amazon and they have one copy on there for over £650 so that s over a $1000.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...ts%2Caps%2C209
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Haha cheers Jerry! Would you say its worth hundreds? Cheers! Sean.

- - Updated - -

Oh My

I think it was about £50-60 when I bought mine, but 100's, depends on how bad you want a copy. I'm sure glad I bought mine when I did. It even has a good section on Tropenhelms.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Bit of a price difference there! Sort of not kicking but volleying myself now for not getting a copy just a wee bit sooner! I hear Baer's book is one of the best might look at that instead although I believe thats still fetching in the region of £150-£200. Cheers! Sean.

I have just secured a copy through a friend who knew I was looking for one and bought it for me without my knowledge. Cheers Todd mate They are so seldom up for sale, rarer than most of the helmets in the thing.

I got a copy a couple of years ago. I met him at the MAX show in 2011 and had him sign it.

Maybe I should trade the thing for a helmet... haha

If I remember correctly there was a copy in the last forum members raffle. Not sure who donated it, but very generous of them.
    Regards,

Jerry

I think it is absolutely ridiculous , the original price is 60 usd and everything you pay extra is money lost.
    Use the forums if you do not have a copy the info that is in the book is out there , there are always people trying to drag the last penny from us crazy collectors. Abide your time and it will pop up at a normal price somewhere. The Baer book also still regularly comes up for sale and is also out of print.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast