Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KIA M40 Lufty by Quist

Article about: Happy Valentines Day; to me, from me haha as a single man, today is a day to spoil myself in the name of love :P Presenting the newest addition to my shelf; unfortunately another KIA, but wi

Default KIA M40 Lufty by Quist

Happy Valentines Day; to me, from me haha as a single man, today is a day to spoil myself in the name of love :P

Presenting the newest addition to my shelf; unfortunately another KIA, but with no Lufty’s in the coop at the moment, I had to have it. Thank you all for looking!

Q66 batch T1482
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KIA M40 Lufty by Quist   KIA M40 Lufty by Quist  

KIA M40 Lufty by Quist   KIA M40 Lufty by Quist  

KIA M40 Lufty by Quist   KIA M40 Lufty by Quist  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KIA M40 Lufty by Quist
    P
    Many

Looks a good size ( 66cm? ) and nice photography.
    Maybe not a KIA but a head wound that rotted the leather and was cut out after being souveneired?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Looks like a nice helmet,congrats!

MAP
    ?

Nice helmet.

Agree with Danmark. No way to really determine if it was KIA.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Nice helmet. Shame about the liner, but the exterior displays really well. The eagle is particularly nice. I like size 66 helmets.

What is the date on the liner band?
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

An M40 with character. Can even see part of the liner stamp on one of the tongues. I like it.

Great lighting on the photos too!

Andy

Thanks TWS! I feel the same. Based on the condition of exterior and the price I just had to have it. Unfortunately the pins are very tight and I can’t see the date.

?

I have a Q66 T1419, apparently made about 63 helmets before yours. Missing one bolt and a little rust, but a nice liner and helmet overall.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KIA M40 Lufty by Quist   KIA M40 Lufty by Quist  

KIA M40 Lufty by Quist  

MAP
    ?

Quote by KeithL View Post
    I have a Q66 T1419, apparently made about 63 helmets before yours. Missing one bolt and a little rust, but a nice liner and helmet overall.
    Just as an fyi Keith. The numbers are "Lot #" to identify each batch of steel used. There would literally be thousands of helmets made between these 63 batches of steel. And that is also assuming the batches were numbered and used sequentially with no gaps
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by KeithL View Post
    Besides from the inaccuracies in you post, nice helmet! that gets my approval!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast