Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Km dd

Article about: Hello again! This helmet looks ok to me. The liner, leather, paint and decal seem to be original. seller wants about 600 euro. Good deal.. or not.. I would say yes, but am looking for confir

Default Km dd

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto-5.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	255.7 KB 
ID:	342087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto-2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	247.9 KB 
ID:	342090Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto-1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	247.4 KB 
ID:	342089Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto-6.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	241.0 KB 
ID:	342091Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto-4.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	253.4 KB 
ID:	342092Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto-3.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	243.9 KB 
ID:	342093

Hello again!

This helmet looks ok to me. The liner, leather, paint and decal seem to be original. seller wants about 600 euro. Good deal.. or not..

I would say yes, but am looking for confirmation before driving across my country to go and spend 600 euros

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Km dd

The liner looks a little strange to me but I can't really spot any red flags. Would you mind reposting the photos right side up please?

The helmet looks good to me. It would be helpful for a view of the top of the helmet and a wider view of the tricolor side. If it is an original KM, then 600 euros is a great deal for this one, I would buy it.

Regards, Corey

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    The liner looks a little strange to me but I can't really spot any red flags. Would you mind reposting the photos right side up please?
    Good eye, it looks like a Baltic fake liner to me as well. The shell and decals have a chance, but there are some suspicious scratches around the bird and on the tricolor, and there is a lot of damage to the bird. I would pass on personally.

?

Too bad if fake.

?

The Adler decal is worrying me slightly, the extreme bottom looks rounded but it might be due to some damage , the liner looks as if its been cleaned and i dont know why, could it be because it was red at one time, im not sure, i also think that a much clearer closeup of the adler decal might help, its very unclear if there are flakes in the pulver

?

Liner also looks fake. It's been repainted it looks like, note the paint lines around the decals, and I think the tricolor is a fake and has man made aging. I'd pass.

?

I would want better pictures before I made the drive.

Regards,
    Will

could you at least post the pictures straight up for everyone's comfort ? It's the least you can do to get some worthwhile opinions.

?

The liner seems to have been scrubbed to within an inch of its life!!! Maybe to remove red dye???