Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Km dd

Article about: Hello again! This helmet looks ok to me. The liner, leather, paint and decal seem to be original. seller wants about 600 euro. Good deal.. or not.. I would say yes, but am looking for confir

Default Km dd

Km ddKm ddKm ddKm ddKm ddKm dd

Hello again!

This helmet looks ok to me. The liner, leather, paint and decal seem to be original. seller wants about 600 euro. Good deal.. or not..

I would say yes, but am looking for confirmation before driving across my country to go and spend 600 euros

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Km dd
    P
    Many

Default Re: Km dd

The liner looks a little strange to me but I can't really spot any red flags. Would you mind reposting the photos right side up please?

The helmet looks good to me. It would be helpful for a view of the top of the helmet and a wider view of the tricolor side. If it is an original KM, then 600 euros is a great deal for this one, I would buy it.

Regards, Corey

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    The liner looks a little strange to me but I can't really spot any red flags. Would you mind reposting the photos right side up please?
    Good eye, it looks like a Baltic fake liner to me as well. The shell and decals have a chance, but there are some suspicious scratches around the bird and on the tricolor, and there is a lot of damage to the bird. I would pass on personally.

?

Too bad if fake.

?

The Adler decal is worrying me slightly, the extreme bottom looks rounded but it might be due to some damage , the liner looks as if its been cleaned and i dont know why, could it be because it was red at one time, im not sure, i also think that a much clearer closeup of the adler decal might help, its very unclear if there are flakes in the pulver

?

Liner also looks fake. It's been repainted it looks like, note the paint lines around the decals, and I think the tricolor is a fake and has man made aging. I'd pass.

?

I would want better pictures before I made the drive.

Regards,
    Will

could you at least post the pictures straight up for everyone's comfort ? It's the least you can do to get some worthwhile opinions.

?

The liner seems to have been scrubbed to within an inch of its life!!! Maybe to remove red dye???