MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

KM Decal

Article about: Happy New Year Guys n Girls I have a quick question................... I wouldn't say I was an authority, but we all have our "fields" and one of mine is Helmets and decals. I felt

Default KM Decal

Happy New Year Guys n Girls

I have a quick question...................

I wouldn't say I was an authority, but we all have our "fields" and one of mine is Helmets and decals. I felt quite proud that I could sniff out a fake from a real one.

Now this has just been offered to me a nice "KM" but I think that it is one of the fakes that was produced here in the UK about 6 years ago. It has fooled many, and still does. but am I paranoid? I haven't got a lot number or shell, the other pictures got deleted through FB so I can't get them back

Give me some feedback....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM Decal   KM Decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Decal
    P
    Many

John, it looks like the decal was applied over a scratch. Maybe my eyes are going bad.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Exactly..............and that's what got me worried

John, I think you are right, the KM fakes that appeared in the UK a few years ago were pretty close and fooled a lot of us. I think this is one of them. Jim G.

Damm that looks good ,but like you say the decal does look like it is "layed" into scratch...

Hi, the scratch would worry me too, also there are several circular "chips" that are all the size and shape of the point of a nail being tapped onto the decal, that does not look natural to me. The wear is very subtle, but I still think it is artificial, a bloody good fake though, without close inspection it could quite easily catch you out. Leon.