Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

KM helmet?

Article about: by ObKrieger That's interesting, looks like a KM that was reissued to the Heer. Have been following this thread with interest because I've had what I think is a KM helmet for a number of yea

Default KM helmet?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    That's interesting, looks like a KM that was reissued to the Heer.
    Have been following this thread with interest because I've had what I think is a KM helmet for a number of years...seems to fit the bill...marked ET64 and 4/4298 with maker mark on strap of lohmannwerke.ag bielefeld 1941.

Only question in my mind is white dome stamp, but may have been traced onto black stamp post war ?

KM helmet?KM helmet?KM helmet?KM helmet?KM helmet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM helmet?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Helmet ?

Interesting dome stamp.. never seen one like it b4! If real this is a fine piece of steel.

?

Default Re: KM helmet?

I made a new thread. This appears to be a repainted and postwar decaled helmet with reproduction decals and a phony dome stamp.

Ditto - Not a particularly good job either.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree, I don't believe the shell has it's original paint job or decals, and the dome stamp is bogus.

Jason

Quote by manorlodge14 View Post
    Have been following this thread with interest because I've had what I think is a KM helmet for a number of years...seems to fit the bill...marked ET64 and 4/4298 with maker mark on strap of lohmannwerke.ag bielefeld 1941.

Only question in my mind is white dome stamp, but may have been traced onto black stamp post war ?

KM helmet?KM helmet?KM helmet?KM helmet?KM helmet?
    Complete fake M35 , a lot of give-aways starting with the incorrect paint , white dome stamp and the fake decals. The chinstrap is also a known fake.
    Wouldn't surprise me you got it of the Haashole in my signature.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Complete fake M35 , a lot of give-aways starting with the incorrect paint , white dome stamp and the fake decals. The chinstrap is also a known fake.
    Wouldn't surprise me you got it of the Haashole in my signature.
    Thanks for the depressing news....bought it some years ago from a guy in the UK. Never heard of that dealer.
    What should I have been looking for ?

Quote by manorlodge14 View Post
    Thanks for the depressing news....bought it some years ago from a guy in the UK. Never heard of that dealer.
    What should I have been looking for ?
    Stick around the forums and post potential buys here and you'll pick it up. Just the overall look of the thing is very wrong. It's impossible to give you a list of things that equal a genuine helmet I'm afraid.

?

Well, that explains why I havent see this dome stamp before! It's 4th reich fantasy!