Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KM Helmet in classifieds

Article about: A guy i really would like to do business with. He seems sound and well articulated. I know it's hard to police the Classifieds section. I never deal with anyone there i don't know from the f

Default KM Helmet in classifieds

Hello one and All......Thinking of getting over my last purchase wich was abit of a stinker(but has been sorted) and was looking at the KM Helmet that is for sale here on the classifieds. So the question is ....is the helmet a good buy? not that i'm questioning anybodys integrity but there has been a stinker on here before(ss lid) so before laying down some dosh would like to ask for opinions. Cheers Dale

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Helmet in classifieds
    P
    Many

Default Re: KM Helmet in classifieds

hi, this one? if it is ask for better pictures for a start. close up of decal etc

KM helmet - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

It looks like a reissue with a dug up decal. I personally stay away from messed with helmets.

Corey

?

There is a lengthy thread, somewhere on the helmets forum, that concerns this example. The debate was not about the originality, which I don't think was ever in question, but was regarding the cleaning of the helmet, which appeared to have been lacquered at some point in time. Try a search and I am sure that you will find it.

Regards,

Carl

I find it poor form of the seller that he does not mention it in his ad.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...nk-now-136302/

Poor form it's a cheap helmet you idiot I will remove every item .ive for sale apart from the cross it's class which is sold ,I cannot put up with arseholes like you lot any longer ,,pack of nit picking idiots I am deleting my profile cannot put up with arseholes anymore

Every member of this forum has the right to ask for opinions on any item being offered for sale here, or any where else for that matter and you will find the same taking place on any forum you might wish to use to sell your goods. If you are unhappy about this, perhaps you are better off selling your items elsewhere, though I expect that you will get the same sort of response IMO.

A good price for a KM helmet, though many will be put off by the "cleaning", whilst others will be glad to get one for a "good" price.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by griffinz View Post
    Poor form it's a cheap helmet you idiot I will remove every item .ive for sale apart from the cross it's class which is sold ,I cannot put up with arseholes like you lot any longer ,,pack of nit picking idiots I am deleting my profile cannot put up with arseholes anymore
    It would be real nice if you would just go away.
    Your comments are STUPID and RUDE.
    Don't go away mad. JUST GO AWAY.

?

That's an interesting sales pitch from the seller.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I just bought this parrot and it,s dead.(or is it just sleeping)Nice helpfull comments and service from a careing seller!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast