MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPost

Article about: hey lads here is my M35 EF64 lot#21746 i dont know if its a heer decal or a Kriegsmarine decal,i know Kriegsmarine helmets were made in smaller numbers than heer helmets so i think its a hee

Default Kriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPost

hey lads here is my M35 EF64 lot#21746
    i dont know if its a heer decal or a Kriegsmarine decal,i know Kriegsmarine helmets were made in smaller numbers than heer helmets
    so i think its a heer,.but the eagle is so gold! in the sun the gold eagle flickers,.so i dont know,im hoping its a kriegsmarine,ive heared that Kriegsmarine M35's rate up there with some SS helmets.so here is some pics.Kriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPostKriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPostKriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPostKriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPostKriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPostKriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPost
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kriegsmarine or Heer OpinionPost

with these decals it helps to take a photo out in sun light to try to get sharper image.

Too much flash or glare. From this one close up I am on the toned Heer side of the fence. I also have concerns that the liner is a cleaned Norway liner.

i think i will sit on your side of the fence with you helmetone of this being a heer decal too. to me the decal has not got that deeper gold look. and seem to be lighter in some spots

Hi there overthetop and welcome to the forum!! From these pictures I too feel this is a toned heer decal,a kriegsmarine decal normally shows a dark black "border" around the eagle and this one does not appear to have one.Also it looks a little pale in colour for a kriegsmarine decal to me,all the best, Leon.

Heer decal.
    I am not a fain of the liner.
    chris

Definitely a toned Heer. KM's have a deep gold color.

Is it possible to get better pictures of the paint in the inside and of the shell?
    chris

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi there overthetop and welcome to the forum!! From these pictures I too feel this is a toned heer decal,a kriegsmarine decal normally shows a dark black "border" around the eagle and this one does not appear to have one.Also it looks a little pale in colour for a kriegsmarine decal to me,all the best, Leon.
    Just an update on the lot number,EF64, 21746 is either SS(which this plainly is not) or single decal HEER. I hope that helps, Leon.

Heer here. Liner leather definitely needs a close look.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast