Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)

Article about: Hi everyone. Here are some pictures of the last helmet I have purchased. It is one German M 16 helmet ET 64, used by Austrian Army during 1st WW (see the previous attackings for the chinstra

Default Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)

Hi everyone. Here are some pictures of the last helmet I have purchased. It is one German M 16 helmet ET 64, used by Austrian Army during 1st WW (see the previous attackings for the chinstrap) and then reissued by German Army. Helmet has only the Army (Heer) eagle. Hope you like it....Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Last arrived (Heer transitional helmet)
    P
    Many

?

Hallo,
    Picts are quite bad, but according to what I see the decal is ok..!

Thanks Joda. Wieving pictures with my pc they look not so bad.Sorry. Maybe there is a little bad light....

?

Try to get a good closeup of the decal outdoors: with natural light I think you can get a better one..
    Good photos are essential for a serious analysis..

Ciao!

The pictures are made outdoors. But as soon as I can, I try to take better pictures with better light.

Looks good , German M16. Austrians had their own shells.

looks a nice one to me.

1st pic is nice, the rest are pretty awful but what a GREAT looking helmet!!!