MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Look ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police Helmet

Article about: by davejb I like them both as well, the first is well worn and a bit battered, the second much better condition and the decals both really nice, i would say the paint is original to the comb

Default Look ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police Helmet

I think this is good but I would value your opinions on this before I buy.

Eric
    Look ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Look ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Look ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police Helmet

Eric yes it is good no questions.
    I like it,I also do like this maker stamping with the date on it ,collector do like this one better.
    chris

Look ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police Helmet
    Last edited by cricketchris1944; 07-17-2011 at 06:21 AM.

Thanks Chris for the input what is the story on the vent type of the one you are showing?

Eric

I am not sure ,I think it is just a different model of the M34,but they do not see them often.They are usely used on parade.
    Chris

What do you think about the painted comb on this one looks in better shape for just a small amount of money more but the painted comb orig?

Eric

Look ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police HelmetLook ok 34 Double Decal Civic Police Helmet

Eric I like both of them,the black comb does look really good.But if I had to buy only one I would take the first one because it just look like someone used it ,the other one looks like it was put in a closet and never used.I just like helmets with the used look.

Chris

Is the black orig paint on comb?

Eric

?

I like them both as well, the first is well worn and a bit battered, the second much better condition and the decals both really nice, i would say the paint is original to the comb, personally if the second one is affordable id go for that one, you may as well get the best you can, is there any makers marks in the second one

Just had one of these in my hand today, both decals original, in good overall shape, he wanted 150 euros for it.
    Is 150 to much ? i really have no idea, how much these helmets are worth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast