Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for Fieseler Werkschutz Helmet

Article about: I have a very rare and verified Fieseler Werkshutz / factory guard marked Luger and matching Badge. I am in search of a Fieseler Werkschutz marked helmet to compliment it. I have seen one in

Default Looking for Fieseler Werkschutz Helmet

I have a very rare and verified Fieseler Werkshutz / factory guard marked Luger and matching Badge. I am in search of a Fieseler Werkschutz marked helmet to compliment it. I have seen one in the past. It was a black Police helmet with a large white stylized F in a circle on each side.

Thanks...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for Fieseler Werkschutz Helmet   Looking for Fieseler Werkschutz Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for Fieseler Werkschutz Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Looking for Fieseler Werkschutz Helmet

Be very wary of WLS helms, there's a flood of phonys out there. Fortunately most can be easily detected. Good luck in your search.
    Regards,
    Don

Thanks Don,

I know there are a bunch of bogus ones out there. Have you ever seen an example of the one I'm looking for? I would even consider a quality fake / repro for the right price.

There was one for sale on another forum a couple of years ago, but it didn't look right. When I contacted the seller, he jacked the price up on it, so I passed.

Ron

Ron,
    You're very welcome, no, I have not seen an authentic Flieseler WLS helmet as of yet. There are some modern repros floating around that I see occasionally, with the on-line auction venues being a strong source for these.
    Don