Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

LOT NUMBER QUESTION SS M35 ET64/57 double decal ( need help )

Article about: Hello Guys This helmet is not mine , but i just want to help a friend with his helmet. i told him i wasn't sure about the round bottoms of the decals but i need your opinion please Annoyed f

Default LOT NUMBER QUESTION SS M35 ET64/57 double decal ( need help )

Hello Guys

This helmet is not mine , but i just want to help a friend with his helmet.
    i told him i wasn't sure about the round bottoms of the decals but i need your opinion please

Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LOT NUMBER QUESTION SS M35 ET64/57 double decal ( need help )   LOT NUMBER QUESTION SS M35 ET64/57 double decal ( need help )  

LOT NUMBER QUESTION SS M35 ET64/57 double decal ( need help )  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LOT NUMBER QUESTION SS M35 ET64/57 double decal ( need help )
    P
    Many

?

Yea its a bad one.
    Ryan

no color helmet...only decal...BAD.FAKE

Hi, the pictures are terrible but it is another no from me I am afraid. The decals are fakes, but they do seem to have been placed over the top of some other decals, what's underneath may be worth saving! Leon.

?

I agree with FALLSCHIRMJAGER, you can check to see if its a SS by checking the lot number etc... The decals are total fakes.

Thank you guys !! i knew decals were wrong but my friend wanted to be 100 % sure....

?

Agree. Bad decals.

Quote by WillC View Post
    I agree with FALLSCHIRMJAGER, you can check to see if its a SS by checking the lot number etc... The decals are total fakes.
    Hi Will,

I wouldn't rely on lot numbers alone.

Regards
    Samir

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    No you cannot. Again, for the millionth time, lot number has nothing to do with service branch.

Yes the decals are the round bottom fakes.

Quote by WillC View Post
    Hi Will, you cannot say for certain if this helmet were SS, HEER, KRIEGSMARINE or LUFTWAFFE from the Lot number. It is only a guide of possible "batches" of helmets, but there can be all sorts of cross overs. Leon.