Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decal

Article about: Hi, I would like to know if the helmet is an original and if the decal is original? I have checked other thread and I assume that the decal is not original. But I'm not an expert. I need you

Default Luftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decal

Hi,

I would like to know if the helmet is an original and if the decal is original? I have checked other thread and I assume that the decal is not original. But I'm not an expert.

I need your expertise please and thank youLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decalLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decalLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decalLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decalLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decalLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decalLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decalLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decalLuftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschultz helmet rl2- 38/28 and decal
    P
    Many

The helmet and liner look good to me, but I also think the decal looks very complete, and uniformly worn in equal measure. It looks very similar to the fake ones on the market, but the pictures could be better.

So you think the decal could be original?

Hello! The decal looks like it has been harshly “scrubbed” to me.

But it could be original?

I think the liner is post war Czech. Not convinced the decal is good. I would wait for a one look original which this one most definitely is not. These are relatively common helmets and this one has way too many liabilities. Jim G.

Agree Jim
    Never saw a liner or strap like that in a German helmet. Decal is NOT showing details I like to see in an original. Even with the poor condition & poor pics, decal is not convincing
    D.

The decal is good , this washed out effect is observed sometimes on Heer or even LW ones.
    For the liner I defer to the other gentlemen’s advise.
    Indeed look for a better one.

Hi Frank, I don't see the gap between the 2nd and 3rd wing tips that I want to see with a L/S decal. There are no gaps between the acorns and the oak leaves above the banner. The lines in the acorns on the bottom of the transfer don't seem to correspond to those in original examples. For me, too many minor graphic anomalies. Still not on board. Jim G.

The liner is the same as one in a helmet that is for sale on this forum, the post War used Czech Fire helmet with the painted SS runes. . The only thing I think is WWII vintage with this piece is the shell. Jim G.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast