Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40

Article about: Evening gents, I have just bought this almost mint Luftschutz beaded M40 helmet from our friends and sponsors over at Espenlaub. I thought as I had been buying so many British Home Front hel

Default LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40

Evening gents, I have just bought this almost mint Luftschutz beaded M40 helmet from our friends and sponsors over at Espenlaub. I thought as I had been buying so many British Home Front helmets recently, the only the decent thing to do was to get a nice Third Reich Home defence lid! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40   LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40  

LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40   LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40  

LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40
    P
    Many

Very nice Leon. I do like the beaded Luftshutz lids.

Steve

Very nice mate!....

?

Nice helmet,Leon congrats!I really like the beaded Luftshutz helmets.
    Emanuil.

Excellent example. Jim G.

Real nice one Leon! Is it a Quist? I have a couple of beaded that are both Q. timothy

A nice beaded helm Leon - but looking at the other civil helmets Espenlaub offer, I am somewhat concerned with them.

A DRK has long been on my list - and they have THREE for sale! ....... but ALL have the disputed round bottom decal, not the Baer book pointed one that most agree is the correct design. ( and the decal condition does not match the helmet IMO )

Guess I'm rocking the boat here and I know they are forum sponsors, but should we not call out anything suspect as we would an item in the classifieds?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    A nice beaded helm Leon - but looking at the other civil helmets Espenlaub offer, I am somewhat concerned with them.

A DRK has long been on my list - and they have THREE for sale! ....... but ALL have the disputed round bottom decal, not the Baer book pointed one that most agree is the correct design. ( and the decal condition does not match the helmet IMO )

Guess I'm rocking the boat here and I know they are forum sponsors, but should we not call out anything suspect as we would an item in the classifieds?
    Hi Timothy, this one is an EF made helmet which I am pleased with as I have no other EF made helmets!

Hi Dan, I looked at those DRK helmets and I agree with you about them, one of them in particular looks as though the decal is applied over existing rust spots. I think those helmets have been discussed on the forum in the past and I guess as they are still un-sold, that says it all. I guess the chaps at Espenlaub must be happy with them, but as ever, it is up to the buyer to research a piece( as you clearly have) and be happy with it before parting with the cash. Leon.

Evening gents, it's arrived in only 6 days form Estonia! Not bad, and not a bad helmet at all, a nice lid from the chaps at Espenlaub. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40   LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40  

LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40   LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40  

LUFTSCHUTZ (beaded) M40  

Very nice Leon,I too think Beaded types look the best,well done on this purchase.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast