Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschutz German WWII Helmet

Article about: Hello, I wanted to buy this Luftwaffe German WWII Helmet off of ebay. But from what ive heard about ebay I always want a second opinion. Do you guys think this is real? Thanks!

?

Default Luftschutz German WWII Helmet

Hello,
    I wanted to buy this Luftwaffe German WWII Helmet off of ebay. But from what ive heard about ebay I always want a second opinion.
    Do you guys think this is real?

Thanks!
    Luftschutz German WWII HelmetLuftschutz German WWII HelmetLuftschutz German WWII HelmetLuftschutz German WWII Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz German WWII Helmet
    P
    Many

Its luftschutz, and can we have some pics of the decal? Then people will be able to determine its originality.

Matt

?

Since ebay has restrictions about that I have asked for the seller to send them via. Email. As soon as he responds Ill post them.

Hi, as Matt has said, it is a Luftschutz helmet, not Luftwaffe. I think it is probably ok but you will need those decal close-ups to be sure. Leon.

?

Yes the auction was listen under Luftwaffe. This is where the confusion has risen. Thank you for the insight.

Quote by wperez View Post
    Yes the auction was listen under Luftwaffe. This is where the confusion has risen. Thank you for the insight.
    Luckily they didn't list it as an SS or you would have thought this was an SS helmet...

Ouch!

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Luckily they didn't list it as an SS or you would have thought this was an SS helmet...
    Goodone..

- - ------- - -

Luftschutz German WWII Helmet

MAP
    ?

William,

Your getting there and starting to learn more and asking g first. Keep it up, but still....start researching and studying the threads here and BUY some good reference books. it takes time and dedication but is worth it. If so, there would not have been this simple miss identification of a very common and relatively low cost helmet. And as Schwerpunkt alludes to... protects you from losing money due to being unprepared.

I think it's a good one but more pictures are needed.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    William,

Your getting there and starting to learn more and asking g first. Keep it up, but still....start researching and studying the threads here and BUY some good reference books. it takes time and dedication but is worth it. If so, there would not have been this simple miss identification of a very common and relatively low cost helmet. And as Schwerpunkt alludes to... protects you from losing money due to being unprepared.

I think it's a good one but more pictures are needed.

Michael
    As Michael said it looks good (I usually focus on british helmets so dont take my word for it)but more photos of the decal in natural light and close up photos also of the decal are needed.

Matt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast