Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

luftschutz helmet

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Default luftschutz helmet

luftschutz helmetluftschutz helmetluftschutz helmetluftschutz helmetluftschutz helmetluftschutz helmetluftschutz helmetluftschutz helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftschutz helmet
    P
    Many

hi HD, are you asking a question about this lid? It's original but suffers from poor storage etc.

Full orginal, decal too ?

and any good options to clean this lid from rust ?

No problems original helmet, liner decal as stated poor storage and someone scrapping around on it trying to remove rust. I have a couple of LS with rust and I just wiped the rust areas with WD 40 lightly to remove rust and left them be some may say not to use it but it worked for me and preserved the helmet with rust I don't think there is anything to damage shouldn't put it on good paint though. timothy

Thanks Timothy i will try with WD 40 and also i have question about liner is dry try with baby olive ?

I would leave the liner alone, and probably not address the rust either unless it is active.

Yeah liner is ok messing with it might alter color wd 40 just bad active rust spots on helmet. timothy

Kinda looks like it was pulled out of the rubble, not much you can do to change the way this looks without ruining the originality of it, leave it as is and display with some relic items