Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschutz helmet liner originality question

Article about: Hy Guys! I'm thinking to purchase this Luftschutz Gladiator helmet, but I have a feeling about that it's liner is not the helmet's original liner. Am I right, or it's not a 100% original pie

?

Default Luftschutz helmet liner originality question

Hy Guys!

I'm thinking to purchase this Luftschutz Gladiator helmet, but I have a feeling about that it's liner is not the helmet's original liner. Am I right, or it's not a 100% original piece inside? I think the chinstrap is OK! Btw. the price for it is ~163€.

Luftschutz helmet liner originality questionLuftschutz helmet liner originality questionLuftschutz helmet liner originality questionLuftschutz helmet liner originality question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz helmet liner originality question
    P
    Many

I think the liner is a later fitting. Is there a decal on this one, the price is very high for one without a decal and an odd liner.

You can find one better one.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    I think the liner is a later fitting. Is there a decal on this one, the price is very high for one without a decal and an odd liner.
    Yes, it has a full complete decal on it's front side! I like the helmet itself, but the liner is odd. Waiting for another suggestions

Not a style of liner I have observed. But not saying it's incorrect. So many variations of these LS liners. Would be nice to see pics of the entire helmet. Sometimes exterior condition vs. interior can give a clue if it's balanced as far as inside wear vs. outside wear & handling.
    D.

Always best to show a helmet completely to get the best possible answers to your questions.

?

Here you go guys! Seller's pictures.. He "De-Nazified" the swastika with an application.

Luftschutz helmet liner originality questionLuftschutz helmet liner originality questionLuftschutz helmet liner originality question
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz helmet liner originality question   Luftschutz helmet liner originality question  

Not convinced on the decal. There are a few details I am not liking. Wait for others to opine
    D.

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Not convinced on the decal. There are a few details I am not liking. Wait for others to opine
    D.
    Thank you, I'm waiting

an original. Note the lines in the bottom acorns of your example, they fall short, the bottom horizontal oakleaf ends, yours look pointy & not rounded. Possibly yours could be a different manufacturer.. but the example I posted is the accepted known original
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz helmet liner originality question  
    Last edited by real steel; 01-06-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast