Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Luftschutz Original M35 helmet?

Article about: Hi offer this helmet on sale. It is original? The decal is good? The chinstrap is good?. Thanks and regards.

Looks great, I saw this lid in another forums recently. It's original but the asking price is far too high.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

May I ask for much it's going for? I'd guess about 250 is a good price for one of these, but I'm not sure. I'd like to pick one up eventually.

Lo perdiste Reynaldito, ito

All replies echo my feelings on this one. I really love these luftschutz lids, and especially this variation and even more so if its a Quist. the decal and ...well..everything else appears to be in order and in minty condition! Definetly a helmet anyone would be proud to own,IMO . It's a nine finger liner, too!

My minty Q68 beaded m40 ND cost me $230 on eBay but I got very lucky..if it were correctly labled in the sale description I'm sure it would have easily fetched around $400 or so, and that's for a no decal!
    Pick this baby up! I would try to if I were you.
    Good luck,

A good one in top condition.

I got mine in similar condition for $200 (auction)... but then again, I got lucky. I, personally, think there's no point in speculating on highest - lowest realistic price but I'd venture a guess at around $300-350 being the middle ground price here. Nice example though, I'd give it a go if you really want one, they seem to be fewer and further in between in this condition.... especially with regards to condition of liner and chinstrap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12