Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal

Article about: Good evening all, I've just found this re-issue LS czechoslovak helmet and would like some opinions, I know these are quite scarce, especially with a decal on , so what do you think about it

Default Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal

Good evening all, I've just found this re-issue LS czechoslovak helmet and would like some opinions, I know these are quite scarce, especially with a decal on , so what do you think about it
    Luis
    In case better pictures are needed I will ask, but for now, that's all I have
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal   Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal  

Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal   Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal  

Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal
    P
    Many

I would get better pictures of the decal. Straight on complete pictures. From what I see I would not be comfortable with this one. Better shots will allow us to better judge whether this one is good. Jim G.

With another critical look at the decal, I am becoming more convinced it is a good one. Certainly the paint, inside and out, the liner and the chinstrap are good, and when I expanded the p***poor pictures of the decal it has the necessary gaps at the ends of the wing feathers, and the font of the letters on the Luftschutz banner appears to match my original piece. It has some condition issues, (as does mine!) but for the right price it fills a spot on the shelf. Jim G.

Better pictures would clinch it but on these it does look ok to me also.

Thank you very much Jim, I have asked for better pictures today, and took advice from this forum, so they were made in daylight, though based on your info, I have now bought it for 145€+shipping, anyway here are better pictures of the decal, I hope.
    The seller said he found it in an abandoned house that apparently used to be a HJ-Heim, though, as always, buy the item, not the story, but it seems believable.
    Luis
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal   Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal  

Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal   Luftschutz re-issue Czechoslovak Helmet with decal  

To honest, I feel like it sure was time for me to finally find something decent, was kinda beginning to feel silly after posting fakes and crappy helmets all the time
    Let's hope this works out
    Luis

Decal looks correct
    D.

It is - and a great price! Congrats, Jim G.

Hi, that's a good one, i see no problems at all, well done. Leon.

Default It arrived! Also more pictures

Again, thanks for your great support, I am still so new to helmet collecting and you're all of great help! Might be odd that this is my first decalled "German" helmet, but it is, so whatever
    It arrived today, and for my Youtube channel (yes I know , no I don't know why exactly) I already filmed an unboxing video, my channel has the same name as I have here, but anyway, I have taken some better pictures of the helmet now in daylight, it is in good shape and is all matching numberswise, all from '36, it appears to have received a different chinstrap over its lifespan and it has the number "25" in multiple areas written with a pencil on the inside, it was found in Erbach, Germany in a small HJ-Heim by the seller, who is not a collector, but he found it and kept it for a while, Erbach had a lot of Nazi activity throughout the 30s and WWII, also the decal is not in the middle between the two rivets, at first I didn't notice it, but it is actually quite obvious , enough talk, on with the pictures!
    Luis