Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschutz Unknown Decals

Article about: Here's another lufy with some decals that are unknown to me. The red cross above the luft-decal is that for red cross medics? And the one's at the left side: M.T 7? What do you think? Have a

?

Default Luftschutz Unknown Decals

Here's another lufy with some decals that are unknown to me. The red cross above the luft-decal is that for red cross medics? And the one's at the left side: M.T 7? What do you think? Have asked the seller for more pictures on the inside etc.

Kind Rgrds Sweguy

Luftschutz Unknown DecalsLuftschutz Unknown Decals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz Unknown Decals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftschutz Unknown Decals

First aid trained member of a district or flak unit perhaps?????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I agree with Dan, maybe the MT 7 relates to the area of a city or district that this group was responsible for. I've never seen one with markings like this, pretty cool.

?

Yeah, it seems legit that it belonged to a district or an area. I also think it's quite cool and it seems like a genuine one. What do you think it's worth if the interior is intact?

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Yeah, it seems legit that it belonged to a district or an area. I also think it's quite cool and it seems like a genuine one. What do you think it's worth if the interior is intact?
    There are dealers asking $200-$250, but i've seen 'em sell on fleabay for as little as $50.

$50 is a real bargin, usually price is $150-200 and up.

?

That's nice, but doesn't these "unusual" decals raise the value a little bit?

Very intereting helmet . All the first aid helmet that I have seen were used in the Factories.
    Hard to find this type of helmet .
    chris

?

Nice to hear Chris, I have just heard from the seller that there isn't any interior. Still an interesting object, what do you think it will go for? It's an auction so would appreciate an approximate value so I have a bidding limit.

Really appreciate you guys help
    Regards Sweguy

This is the price I would say for the US . Prices in Europe are usely highter .
    I would say 250$ to 275$
    chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast