Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.

Article about: All of these I have seen have decal markings inside,this one they are stamped into the metal.Has band and chinstrap but no liner.Early one?

Default Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.

All of these I have seen have decal markings inside,this one they are stamped into the metal.Has band and chinstrap but no liner.Early one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.   Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.  

Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.   Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.  

Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.
    P
    Many

This one is interesting. I have never seen these stamps other than the top row which is the city/factory that produced it. The price & description I have only seen in a sticker/decal form.

I can't say an early one. But these were made by so many private companies, maybe this was the companies trademark ? To stamp them instead of a decal

?

Does the stamping translate to a kind of "Sales Approval " ?? Curios..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yes G. The price on these was 8 RM. Kopfweite is size...66 shell on the OP.

Mine is in decal/sticker form. Top line is always stamped, again for factory of production. My LS liner size 55 is for a 62 shell.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftshutz helmet with stamped markings.  

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Yes G. The price on these was 8 RM. Kopfweite is size...66 on this one.

Mine is in decal/sticker form. Top line is always stamped, again for factory of production
    Yes, I have a few of these.. That is what is "Strange" Lack of "Hochstpreis 8.00 RM"..

Yeah...he isn't marked at 8 RM . Like I said, first I have seen of this. There is a list out there with the RL codes to ID the maker.

Mine, not that it is very interesting for most is marked RL2 38/31 which is attribute to "Maury & Co." Lederwaren Fabrik, Louisenstrasse 16, Offenbach
    Last edited by real steel; 12-16-2017 at 02:20 PM. Reason: meant to say isn't marked at 8 RM

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Yeah...he is marked at 8 RM though. Like I said, first I have seen of this. There is a list out there with the RL codes to ID the maker.

Mine, not that it is very interesting for most is marked RL2 38/31 which is attribute to "Maury & Co." Lederwaren Fabrik, Louisenstrasse 16, Offenbach
    I am going to be "Calm" right now... One of my helmets is missing...

"HA HA" Sorry for laughing but that is pretty funny.

?

The other helmet is a one piece M44 RL2-39 /25 Eisenhuttenwerk, Thale.. No, Not funny... I'm quite concerned at the moment,, Sorry G

here's a link to some of the codes about LUFTSCHUTZ helmets... - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Don't use the link on one of the posts there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast