Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftshutz Helmets

Article about: Hello all, As Im sure some of you have read I am being offered some helmets. These are 2 luftshutz helmets the seller has, one is the gladiator style and the other he claims to be an M-35. T

?

Default Luftshutz Helmets

Hello all,

As Im sure some of you have read I am being offered some helmets. These are 2 luftshutz helmets the seller has, one is the gladiator style and the other he claims to be an M-35. These are the only pictures he had. I will get better ones regardless of whether I buy them or not for the forums sake. Any opinions on these less than adequate pictures would be more than appreciated. IMO the inside seems more worn and rusted than the outside does but with the pictures it is hard to tell what condition the outside is in. It is also difficult to tell the authenticity of the decal but i don't get a warm and fuzzy because of the difference in condition from the inside to the outside.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftshutz Helmets   Luftshutz Helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftshutz Helmets
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftshutz Helmets

Looks like the outside of the gladiator was repainted black, without better pictures of the decal nobody will be able to tell if the decals are original

How much is he asking for them.
    The gladiator one I would pass just too gone.
    The other one looks OK but need pictures of the decal.
    chris

?

Here are the pictures of the luftshutz helmet to the right.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftshutz Helmets   Luftshutz Helmets  

Luftshutz Helmets   Luftshutz Helmets  

Luftshutz Helmets  

Bad decal.
    The design of the ecorns is wrong.
    Also this is not a decal it is a sticker.
    chris

I do like the beaded version the best (of all Luftschutz styles)- the seller has a lot of partial lids, hope he's not asking too much for them.

Good pics.

Quote by 1stCTHeavyArtillery View Post
    I do like the beaded version the best (of all Luftschutz styles)- the seller has a lot of partial lids, hope he's not asking too much for them.

Good pics.
    I would take a M18 with a luftschutz decal over a beaded one any day.
    If I could find one.
    chris