Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe dd Camo helmet

Article about: Hello folks! This seller is offering this Luftwaffe helmet and he says that it is a field painted camo helmet that the most of the camo has been naturally removed, but you can still see a li

?

Default Luftwaffe dd Camo helmet

Hello folks! This seller is offering this Luftwaffe helmet and he says that it is a field painted camo helmet that the most of the camo has been naturally removed, but you can still see a little of it left.
    My question is if everything on this helmet is correct? Does the decals look OK?
    Well, maybe it is a little hard to see because the small pictures but i would be thankful if someone could help me! What's the value of it?

It's the helmet on the first picture

Tysk Militaria Andra världskriget Hjälmar mm | Skåne

Regards the sweguy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dd Camo helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe dd Camo helmet

Right hand side removal of decal and the residue looks strange to me, but what the heck do I know.
    I would venture to say, that the forum experts would hate to go out on a limb without far better pics.
    .....unless of course the lid is an obvious fake.

?

Thank you for the answer. Well, here are some better pics:

Attachment 393814Attachment 393815Attachment 393816

If those are the best pictures they will supply you with don't bother with it as it is either not as good as you would hope or theres something to hide!!

Hello and welcome. It's going to be very difficult to confirm authenticity on those small photos. Are you able to request larger and much closer photos from the seller? If so I would hold off until you can get larger photos.

?

Please dont take this the wrong way but if you were to spend say.....$500 on a piece of jewelry for your wife or girlfriend, would you buy it off a website that offered small 1.5" crap photos of it, and then paypal him the money hoping the gold was real?

I didnt think so.

If you can not get good pictures of what you want to buy and close-up that are clear.walk away 95% of the time it is because itjunk.
    All about the pictures.
    chris

"Possible SS" according to the seller? Sounds.. uhmmm... SUSPECT either way (if you ask me). I'd stay FAR away, doesn't look all that good anyway (not going to comment on camo as I wouldn't really know, looks like a boring "washed up"/cleaned lid.. sorry, just my opinion).

?

Thank you for your opinions! I'm very thankful for your help.

No problems,there are many knowledgable guys here only to willing to be of assistance.I hope you find the helmet you really want soon!