Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: WHICH DECAL ISN'T RIGHT?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • DECAL 1

2 7.41%
  • DECAL 2

4 14.81%
  • DECAL 3

19 70.37%
  • DECAL 4

2 7.41%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Decal Quiz

Article about: Instructions: Alright, it's time to separate the men from the boys. Take the quiz and see if you can spot the fake Luftwaffe decal. Three are authentic, one is not. If you failed miserably o

Default Luftwaffe Decal Quiz

Instructions: Alright, it's time to separate the men from the boys. Take the quiz and see if you can spot the fake Luftwaffe decal. Three are authentic, one is not. If you failed miserably on the last quiz ( link: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...l-quiz-224943/ ) don't worry, this is your chance to redeem yourself. Actually, now that I think about, you should be worried

NOTE: I will give the correct answer 24 hours from now, so you have the whole day and night to decide.

WHICH ONE IS FAKE?

DECAL 1
    Luftwaffe Decal Quiz

DECAL 2
    Luftwaffe Decal Quiz

DECAL 3
    Luftwaffe Decal Quiz

DECAL 4
    Luftwaffe Decal Quiz

Make sure you check your answer in the poll.

Do not cheat and look at the results before you select your answer. I don't need to remind you where cheaters go, do I?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Decal Quiz
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe Decal Quiz

Never owned a Lufty so I took a shot at no. 2 so spare me if I'm wrong

That was a tough one cgp, this type of thing is great! Wish people a shows would have this type of thing at their tables.

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    That was a tough one cgp, this type of thing is great! Wish people a shows would have this type of thing at their tables.
    But then Charlie Snyder would go out of business, I don't think anybody could live with that on their conscience!

?

Not that tough, either was the heer quiz - if you pay attention to details. Fun though.

i like this im getting to use my book hope thats not cheating

Looking forward to the result, I did good with the Heer quiz so would be great to make it 2 out of 2. Going by the votes so far it seems I might have chosen wisely.

I had to change the original "fake" picture I was going to use at the last minute. The original fake picture I had was much harder to spot, it showed an original Luft eagle, but with a removed and then replaced swastika. Although it was technically not "correct", it was still "original". Therefore I decided to replace it with a new fake picture (which is easier to spot) to make the Quiz fair. That's my explanation. This quiz turned out to be easy. On the Heer quiz there are still people clicking the wrong decal, even after I gave the answer!

Corey

Here is the original "incorrect/original" that I was going to use, but decided not to. Notice the swastika is not attached to the rest of the decal, tricky huh?

Luftwaffe Decal Quiz

I didn't see the Heer challenge, but i think i nailed this one Kool idea Dude

So #3 is the bad'un here?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast