Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage

Article about: A G64 Luftwaffe helmet, with early decals showing through the camouflage paint, which I would assume was probably for the Italian theatre of war. This helmet marked to a Luftwaffe Signals un

Default Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage

A G64 Luftwaffe helmet, with early decals showing through the camouflage paint, which I would assume was probably
    for the Italian theatre of war. This helmet marked to a Luftwaffe Signals unit.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage   Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage  

Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage   Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage  

Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage   Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage
    P
    Many

Name inside the liner, and markings on the chinstrap....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage   Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage  

Luftwaffe double decal M35 with Italian theatre camouflage  

?

Really nice camo.

?

Bob you really really need to send this to Canada. Really.

Kdtr - Kommandantur? I remember the same mark in that M18 style KZ helmet that Jim has.

Fliegerhorstkommandantur?

Another great helmet Bob

?

And yet another......holy crap Bob!
    Regards,
    John

Thanks guys.

Doug, If I sent this one to Canada it would upset the way your collection looks now mate, it is all currently nicely balanced etc

Bob

Just noticed "G64", I did mean Q64 ....

Bob

Sweet!!!!

That camo is so nice! I wish I had more militaria money so I could have a camo helmet, I cant really even afford a heer M40 now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast