Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe helmet?

Article about: Hello again, my quest in the Czech Republic continues and I've found what purports to be a genuine luftwaffe helmet, and I was just wondering if you guys could cast your expert eyes over thi

?

Default Luftwaffe helmet?

Hello again, my quest in the Czech Republic continues and I've found what purports to be a genuine luftwaffe helmet, and I was just wondering if you guys could cast your expert eyes over this decal. Any observation would be greatly appreciated, as always.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe helmet?   Luftwaffe helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe helmet?
    P
    Many

Hi, I have never been the best on Luftwaffe decal's but I think it is a good one that has been lacquered, leaving the "smear" around it's edge's? Please wait for other opinions though as I do not study these decals that closely. Leon.

The decal looks good to me, though I would wait for an expert opinion.

It's good to go questing but if you need the forum's help it helps getting good photos especially a decent decal close-up and a photo of the interior.
    The devil is in the details.

?

Thanks very much for your comments. This is all I have for now, I'm going to try and arrange a look at it this week. If I bring it home I'll be sure to post some decent pictures. Thanks for your time. Tom