MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??

Article about: Hello, I was offered this Luft helmet in a trade and I would like to know whether it is authentic? Were any parts replaced? Also what is the value? Thank you in advance for your help.

Here are a few better photos of the pins.
    Thank you again for all of your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??   Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??  

Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??
    P
    Many

I don't know why I said it was an earlier type of liner, looking at it now it looks like a single banded steel liner which is fine for an M40. No coffee that day perhaps...

Still a question if it belongs to that helmet though.

Ves
    ?

Default M40 Luftwaffe Helmet opinion.

Hi guys.I am new to this forum. I just got this M40 Luftwaffe Helmet.I need some advice and opinion. The decal is kind of scratched out. Should I put e repo one or just leave it as it is. What is your opinion about the whole helmet? How much is worth it. What do you think about the paint,the liner,the chinstrap and the rivets. I was told that the liner has never been separate from the shell.
    Thank you all in advance!

Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??

Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??Luftwaffe helmet - authentic??

You should start your own thread.
    It is impolite to hijack another person's thread.

Helmet original and all complete to me Where I am from hard to find complete ones liners,straps etc too many vets kids playing with them I suspose. timothy

Ves
    ?

I am sorry. I am new to this forum and that was my first thread.I didn't really know how to start it. I didn't do it on purpose.
    My apologies!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2