Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe helmet, fake or not?

Article about: by Glenn66 Really? I figured you'd be more of a "'tall, soy, sugar free cinnamon dolce iced latte' kind of guy, Doug. Actually I have never had a cup of coffee in my life!

?

Default Luftwaffe helmet, fake or not?

Hi, I suspect it's not authentic, but can someone of you please give me a second opinion on this Luftwaffe helmet from these pictures? No better pictures are available

Luftwaffe helmet, fake or not?Luftwaffe helmet, fake or not?

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe helmet, fake or not?
    P
    Many

Liner is bad, pin replacement. Helmet maybe good need better pictures of decal. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I am not an expert at german helmets but the liner looks to my eyes as an norwegian re-issued one!Also I dont like the rivet!Please wait for more opinions

I'm not to sure about this, I would personally pass.

?

The liner isn't original as for the decal you need a closeup of it. Either way I'd pass, it's been messed with.

?

Alright, thanks guys, it's much appreciated!
    I haven't decided if I will go for it yet, but for 20 USD (auction) it's still tempting as the helmet itself has a slight chance.

?

The shell is original yes. For $20 that's just a couple large latte mocha chino grande espresso's you'd have to do without.

Quote by DougB View Post
    The shell is original yes. For $20 that's just a couple large latte mocha chino grande espresso's you'd have to do without.
    As Doug said shell is original but is everything else the liner bad, the liner pins could be original but not for the helmet and the biggest problem is if the decal is real or not theres a 50/50 chance ,due to the pictures, I would pass.

Edit: the decal looks like it matches the rest of the helmets wear and patina.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

I don't like the liner either but the helmet itself has some real time wear that appears real to me. NH

Quote by DougB View Post
    For $20 that's just a couple large latte mocha chino grande espresso's you'd have to do without.
    Really? I figured you'd be more of a "'tall, soy, sugar free cinnamon dolce iced latte' kind of guy, Doug.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast