Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35 helmet

Article about: One I owned some years back and managed to get it back again recently. Helmet is a Luftwaffe SE 64, it has a dome stamp, although it is fairly faint now, the batch number is #4283, and a 193

Default Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35 helmet

One I owned some years back and managed to get it back again recently.

Helmet is a Luftwaffe SE 64, it has a dome stamp, although it is fairly faint now, the batch number
    is #4283, and a 1938 dated chin strap.

Some photos.....

Regards

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet   Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet  

Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet   Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet  

Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet   Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet
    P
    Many

And a few photos with an earlier example....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet   Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet  

By the way, the chin-strap on the SE64 helmet is by Franz Brehme of Walsrode..... (and 1938 dated).

MAP
    ?

Superb Bob!!! I could see why you would want it back! And the droop tail is spectacular as well. Is it a 68?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The early Luftwaffe double decal is a Q64, and named to "Ullrich" on the inside of the rear rim....

Luftwaffe SE64 double decal M35  helmet  

Quote by MAP View Post
    Superb Bob!!! I could see why you would want it back! And the droop tail is spectacular as well. Is it a 68?

Michael
    I was a bit too slow Michael it is a Q64 And thanks for your comments mate !

MAP
    ?

Thanks. For some reason it just looks bigger than the SE. Again, these helmets (as well as the rest of your collection) is just wonderful. Always a treat to see what you have.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wow! Both minty-fresh!

Both are top shelf! Congrats getting this one back. Jim G.

Two gorgeous lids. That SE is a stunner.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast