Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Article about: hello community, this day i could get this nice lw-fielddivision m42 helmet paintet in wh color over the lw blue! you see the trace of the camo belt or wire,primordial fixed on the shell! th

this is not a rust ring,this trace comes from a camoband or wire,used by german troops,you can see it in detail,if you watch the helmet near.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Well Werner, it appears you've got it all figured out on your own...As long as you're satisfied, that's all that matters...and we'll just move along...
    cheers, Glenn

If as I noted, it is a bullet it was not while it was worn IMHO. It most likely was on the ground and someone wartime or post war took a shot at it.

But could be any of the three choices. And yes it is possible to punch a hole to demil nail as a grave marker. You just need a heavy hammer/sledge and spike could puncture a helmet.

The more I look (and the pictures are not that clear), it does appear that the inside of the helmet is more consistant with a bullet. But just my opinion at the moment...subject to change...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

yes,i believe you,but you see the form and wide of the holes on the picture? the penetration on the lw helmet is from a projectile,that is sure !
    i show the helmet a friend of mine,he is a police balistic expert and there is no doubt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12