Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted

Article about: would like to hear comments about this item,,,thanks in advance,,Robert

Default M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted

would like to hear comments about this item,,,thanks in advance,,Robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted   M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted  

M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted   M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted  

M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted   M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted
    P
    Many

Default Re: M-16 Double Decal Army Transitional Helmet-opinions wanted

It's a complete copy.

many thanks for your quick response,,Robert

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    It's a complete copy.
    Please explain why it's a complete copy?????

I can see the liner is new, but please dazzle us with your knowledge as to what is wrong sit the rest of it

Liner and chinstrap are obvious repro's. The decals resemble ET style transfers, and have very good graphics, but I agree with Frank, I believe they are fake as well. The composition of the Heer decal looks too plastic, and there are some things in the graphics that just don't make it. The color of the tricolor and the artificial aging gives it the thumbs down. These decals are dangerous, but I think they are bad. I would avoid this one. Jim G.

?

Thankyou for sharing your knowledge, much more helpful than " it's a copy"

yes thank you all for telling us what is bad about it,,,Robert

Quote by qotd View Post
    Thankyou for sharing your knowledge, much more helpful than " it's a copy"
    At least my posts on this forum are constructive and helpful (as the topic starter made clear) , I'll decide when it's opportune to unveil more information. Often extra information isn't absorbed here anyway.

Now besides playing the troll after each post I make , what usefulness have you exhibited so far ? Right , zilch , nothing , nada , ...

?

I'm going to end this here, I pass on what I know, which is limited, but st least I pass on what I can instead of one line answers that are not constructive

The knowledge I do have I have learnt here from people who freely pass on their knowledge rather than throwing out teasers, and not hold back till they feel their knowledge is worthy to pass on.

Guys, no personal attacks please.

Just discuss the item, which we all agree is bad. So nothing more needs to be said.....

Cheers, Ade.