Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic

Article about: This helmet is recently bought by my friend and was found in the old attic in the battlefield area. This one is clear and nice example how does they was used in eastern front. Absolutely nic

?

Default M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic

This helmet is recently bought by my friend and was found in the old attic in the battlefield area. This one is clear and nice example how does they was used in eastern front. Absolutely nice and nearly untouched condition. just the cover is removed by the guy who found it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic   M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic  

M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic   M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic  

Attached Images Attached Images M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic  M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic 
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic
    P
    Many

Default Re: M 35 DD white camo untouced from attic

why o why did he remove that cover...

?

Guy who found it is not a collector or professional to know all about it, but It's not bad to have the example like that. And my friend is happy to recieve the helmet as is- no any sand papers or the altered with the hands which started to born instead leggs. You know sometimes the peoples want to find a miracle- under the WH cover- find SS runes.

I personally know the guy who remove white paint and both of a decals from M35 DD SS, and that was repeated again and next time again SS DD 35, ( after my words- don't do nothing- I'll pay as for the helmet with clear decals- he did'nt trust me and lose time and money and kill an excellent examples) At his point the clear green paint with clear visible ( after cleaning decals) will make helmet more valuable
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

What an awesome find , lucky bugga , cheers Raymond

Cool nice find and examples!!

Great find, fine original snow camo!