Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf

Article about: Thanks John for your imput. I can prove it so Thats a good base price I think.

Default m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf

A long time ago I posted some pictures of this helmet and it went through the whole ( is it real?) thing on here. The admin even stated it's real and I personally know it's real so whoever remembers me posting this a while back help me out with that. It should be in the acrhives under WWII German Colonel Army Helmet M1935 Stahlhelm whats its worth?

Oberst ricker's helmet it's in near perfect shape almost to good isnt it?. He fought with the 263th.

his name is shown on the helmet and I did the close up photo between the liner it says O. R

looks like ( not me) in the past started to pic out the decal which thank god they didnt get to far.

Well anyways I need to get rid of it and im not listing for sale on this forum Im just showing it off and get some ideas where to sell it becuase it needs to go I just want to get as much as I can, interent auction or something?

Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf   m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf  

m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf   m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf  

m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf   m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf  

m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf
    P
    Many

Default Re: m-35 double decal saw dust camo id'd 263 inf

You can sell it via our free classified ads.

Cheers, Ade.

Hey adrian..

Yeah I think im going to post it there..

You got my back right if people think it's not 100 % original right ?

anyone?

how much is it?

texas huh? I just got back from austin and san antonio and also houston I love it.

Well im trying to find a place I might put a ad on here but I might do auction I have nooo clue what I could get for it.

i have a friend who would be interested in it if you can come up with a price...

Quote by odessa1 View Post
    You got my back right if people think it's not 100 % original right ?
    Why should Ade watch your back?

If it's real, it's real

oh it's just called sarcasm there john

I guess it's just worth what someone would pay for it. You guess are the pro's Im not sure. I looked at collectors guild but they are over priced ( but they have nice stuff) and I dont want to pay someone that much comision

Quote by odessa1 View Post
    oh it's just called sarcasm there john

I guess it's just worth what someone would pay for it. You guess are the pro's Im not sure. I looked at collectors guild but they are over priced ( but they have nice stuff) and I dont want to pay someone that much comision
    look it's a nice helmet and real. If it were me I'd be looking to get £700-800 without proof that it was owned by an officer from Inf 263. Now prove that, and double your money

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast