Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...

Article about: HI, I would like to buy this M.35 german helmet, I'm not expert and so I have doubs about liner and strap. Can you advise me about originality of this helmet? Thanks in advanced Partisan

Default M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...

HI,
    I would like to buy this M.35 german helmet, I'm not expert and so I have doubs about liner and strap.
    Can you advise me about originality of this helmet?

Thanks in advanced

Partisan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...   M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...  

M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...   M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...  

M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...   M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...
    P
    Many

Looks all Original to me, a piece i myself would like to own, i would wait for other opinions though.

TWS
    ?

Shell and paint look good from here. The liner is not in particularly good condition, but if the price is right and you like the helmet...

The chin strap could be a later replacement. Need better photos of the buckle.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

I'd really like to see the right side of the helmet. Any remains of a decal?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'd really like to see the right side of the helmet. Any remains of a decal?
    Always funny how people often show part of helmet , we just had it happen with that ND M42 where one side with the fake decal was not show.

Looks like rough good one so far , a good buckle photo of the chinstrap is needed to authenticate it.

Thanks, unfortunately the photos that I published was those available. Now I have some more pictures.
    In these photos there aren't decal on right and left side (only trace)
    The price that seller ask is 290 euros. Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...   M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...  

M. 35 German helmet, please give me some opinions...  

MAP
    ?

I'm scratching my head on the very green color of the paint. The age and patina looks all good. So maybe the photo is over saturated and making the paint look too green?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I hear you Map. Outside pics may help but I too feel that green is a little unusual.