Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M-35 helmet, Luftwaffe double decal, opinions.

Article about: Hey guys! Took a gamble on this one! Only \\$60 so I figured why the hell not? Things I noticed right away, Halo around eagle decal, dead giveaway most likely fake? Liner pins do not show same

The liner looks like an original early reinforced aluminium banded liner, which alone is probably worth 2-3 times what you paid for the whole thing, I don't think you've done too badly

Chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by radidas View Post
    The liner looks like an original early reinforced aluminium banded liner, which alone is probably worth 2-3 times what you paid for the whole thing, I don't think you've done too badly

Chris
    Great thanks!

I am going to try to take the liner out. Any links that can help explain how? Or any tips? Could not find a damn thing lol. Thanks.

I would leave it as-is, you run the risk of tearing the leather or breaking the liner pins if you try to take it out. It looks cool like it is.

Quote by warbuff View Post
    I would leave it as-is, you run the risk of tearing the leather or breaking the liner pins if you try to take it out. It looks cool like it is.
    Ok thanks! I hate that the shell may not be orginal. Kind of sinful having a real liner in a fake shell. Lol just my thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12