Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M-35 Luft Help

Article about: Hello all,I have been approached with this Luftwaffe M-35 I have a few concerns but I decided to defer to the gentlemen who eat,sleep and breathe Stahlhelm! any help would be appreciated as

Default M-35 Luft Help

Hello all,I have been approached with this Luftwaffe M-35 I have a few concerns but I decided to defer to the gentlemen who eat,sleep and breathe Stahlhelm!
    any help would be appreciated as I am rather weak in this area. all comments welcome,Regards,Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-35 Luft Help   M-35 Luft Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Luft Help
    P
    Many

Liner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-35 Luft Help  

Decals????
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-35 Luft Help   M-35 Luft Help  

Stampings

It is a good one.

I think this once had the 1st pattern eagle on it. It has a non-reinforced liner band and while I don't have my lot number book at hand, I think maybe the original eagle was damaged, the helmet masked, painted and a replacement 2nd pattern added during the war. How this affects the value or collectability I don't know. All else seems fine to me.....

Dan
    Last edited by Danmark; 01-20-2016 at 05:18 AM.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi, I cannot see any issues with it other than it appears to have been a touch over cleaned/scrubbed. Possibly to remove a winter white wash during it's time of use. All original except for the liner cord. Leon.

a nice one.

If Price is reasonable I would add this one to my collection, like it