Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

M-35 Luftwaffe camo

Article about: Walk away.....

Walk away.....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Luftwaffe camo
    P
    Many

Sorry to say I don't like it paint imo doesn't do it I don't think it is 70 year old patina now with latest development I definetly would pass. timothy

I walked away from it. I had a similiar type of scam back in the US about 2 years ago. A guy wanted me to send money over Western Union for a down payment on a car.... LOL. Walked away from that fast. I will keep looking. Thank you all for your help regardless of the final position i am in!
    Thaddeus

Quote by Thaddeus View Post
    I walked away from it. I had a similiar type of scam back in the US about 2 years ago. A guy wanted me to send money over Western Union for a down payment on a car.... LOL. Walked away from that fast. I will keep looking. Thank you all for your help regardless of the final position i am in!
    Thaddeus
    I am glad you backed out Thaddeus, sounds like this guy was a scamming turd even if the helmet was good. If you have the means to expose this piece of scum so that others either give him grief or avoid him altogether that would be a winner!! Leon.

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    For 200 euros it is worth a shot, even just for the value of the parts. A good liner is worth nearly that much.

I would insist that he gets in touch with the owner though, and get you some good pictures of the complete liner at least. It wouldn't hurt to have him take a picture of it on today's newspaper to prove the whole affair is legit also.
    My thoughts as well Andy. Some liners go for around 130-200 Euro.

Cheers

Quote by Datrus View Post
    My thoughts as well Andy. Some liners go for around 130-200 Euro.

Cheers
    I would just like to point out that the seller did not want Thaddeus to "come over" and pick the helmet up for himself?? I think if it had been left to the "post" to send him his bargain $200 cammo helmet/ pieces(liner/pins/shell etc)helmet our friend would be hitting the beer sharpish!! Leon.

Francesco Giovagnoli <info@francescogiovagnoli.eu>

This was his name and email he gave me. STAY AWAY. Fallschirmjager.... I would have definitely had too many beers too fast if that was the case!
    Thaddeus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4