Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

m-35 single decal helmet

Article about: here are photos of my I THINK m-35 helmet? HAS SINGLE DECAL on left side looks real does not black light glow. size of alum liner is a 53 the leather liner inside has alot of repairs to the

grounddug27
    ?

Default m-35 single decal helmet

here are photos of my I THINK m-35 helmet?

HAS SINGLE DECAL on left side looks real does not black light glow.

size of alum liner is a 53
    the leather liner inside has alot of repairs to the tounges, also on inside of the leather liner is a stamp of a SQUARE with a "6" or "c" inside to hard to take pic.
    have no idea what that stands for??

chin strap is brittle and broken.

the helmet stamps are ET60 on side and #2338 on back

thats about all ive got on info on this helmet any other help would be great as im not a helmet collector. just have this one for display only....
    thxs joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m-35 single decal helmet   m-35 single decal helmet  

m-35 single decal helmet   m-35 single decal helmet  

m-35 single decal helmet   m-35 single decal helmet  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: m-35 single decal helmet

Hi grounddug27

Your helmets isn't M35 Type but Mod. M42, The M 35 has a grommet vent, which is separate piece added to the shell, in 1940 shell was modified and the grommet vent was replaced with a vent stamped or pressed into the metal inself, the rolled edge was retained, in 1942 a furher modification flared the bottom edge outward, leaving an unrolled edge.

decal seems to me good.

ET was the maufacture code Eisenhuttenwerke - Thale (Town) and 60 is shell size

By from meclan - Italy

grounddug27
    ?

Default Re: m-35 single decal helmet

thxs meclan,
    great helpful info.

Im not really into collecting helmets just had this one for display. got it about 15 years ago, so glad to find out more about it,

keep up the good work
    joe

?

Hi
    I have two of his brothers))
    one lot number 2338

Both helmets were used in the Bundeswehr after the war and unfortunately were modifed.

m-35 single decal helmetm-35 single decal helmetm-35 single decal helmetm-35 single decal helmet

?

and next ckl60

m-35 single decal helmetm-35 single decal helmetm-35 single decal helmetm-35 single decal helmet

The liner is replaced, not originaly from this type of helmet. Its original though, but from early M35s.

?

In my opinion this is one and the same helmet?
    Only with another liner.