Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M-35 Vet Art

Article about: M-35 Vet art vet has painted small swastica on top and front. what paint is left on it is a shipboard type gray. Liner has been gone long itme ago ET 64 marked can't read lot no there is a w

Default M-35 Vet Art

M-35 Vet art vet has painted small swastica on top and front. what paint is left on it is a shipboard type gray. Liner has been gone long itme ago ET 64 marked can't read lot no there is a white 33 painted on back skirt. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-35 Vet Art   M-35 Vet Art  

M-35 Vet Art   M-35 Vet Art  

M-35 Vet Art  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-35 Vet Art
    P
    Many

Maybe a coastal artillery used helmet, the number could be a rack number, bunker number, etc etc.

I'm kind of think so Kradspam friend said the vet took it from a naval yard near Cherobourg. I can't see evidence of ever having a decal. poor storage caused the liner to rot out and it looks like maybe he tried to scrap off the gray paint? timothy

Definitely seen better days. I have a Luftwaffe helmet said to have come from Cherbourg.

I have a rusty M35 double decal picked up near Gold beach in the 1980s with the same 33 number on the skirt!!
    Now THAT's a coincidence!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-35 Vet Art   M-35 Vet Art  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Now that is strange Danmark it might lead more light to being a naval unit or at least some unit in and around Normandy. Interesting. timothy