Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M-42 chicken wire, Heer single decal. Thoughts?

Article about: Hey guys promise I will stop bugging you one day thoughts on this guy? Thanks!

Default M-40 chicken wire, ss single decal. Thoughts?

Hey guys promise I will stop bugging you one day thoughts on this guy? Thanks!
    Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 04-08-2015 at 09:48 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-42 chicken wire, Heer single decal. Thoughts?
    P
    Many

chicken wire , strap and liner are post war.
    you have been fishing in the wrong pond or you were hoping to build a collection of top helmets for far far less than the going price.
    Cheap and Rare don't go well together with TR militaria.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    chicken wire , strap and liner are post war.
    you have been fishing in the wrong pond or you were hoping to build a collection of top helmets for far far less than the going price.
    Cheap and Rare don't go well together with TR militaria.
    Thanks! I guess I should keep my day job :/ lol

?

Cottage industry replica I'm afraid all its missing is another coat of 'dust' for me they were all modeled on a theme shown in L.Baer which is also remake. imo come from Europe I'm afraid to say, sorry.

Regards
    Eric

?

Quote by Hoss View Post
    ...for me they were all modeled on a theme shown in L.Baer which is also remake. ...Eric

Attachment 795392

Eric, its only been about 3 days since your last drive by left us with those pearls of wisdom that nobody understands but implies you have some deep secreted knowledge in that cranium of yours. So glad to see your still in top form.

Please explain what the F you mean by this duality. Very curious.

Thanks!
    Quote by Hoss View Post
    Cottage industry replica I'm afraid all its missing is another coat of 'dust' for me they were all modeled on a theme shown in L.Baer which is also remake. imo come from Europe I'm afraid to say, sorry.

Regards
    Eric
    Thanks!

?

Quote by Dannyjunkfish View Post
    Thanks!
    Thanks!
    Be careful what your saying thanks for. Yes its a fake. The rest however will be interesting to read.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Be careful what your saying thanks for. Yes its a fake. The rest however will be interesting to read.
    Just beings polite for people putting up with my Novice.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Just being polite for people putting up with my Novice. Haha

That seller is an obvious con artist --- find yourself another source, this is not the first time that horrible fakes from this particular seller has been posted for review on here and they are all shoddy textbook fakes with their fake aged liners, sanded repro decals and "dusty" relic appearance.... a huge waste of time. Double decal SS and wire camos should not be the first types you look into when starting a collection imo. It's obvious that you're fumbling around in the dark here, as would I if I had just started collecting and decided to look at these more complicated/advanced types of helmets --- and, to make matters worse, (if I am not entirely mistaken) on ebay at that... not a good place to start.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast