Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M 42 et 64 marked helmet

Article about: This is my new et 64 feldgrau helmet condition used al remarks welcome the helmet has some corrosion but i like it the feeling is good pics

Quote by brabander View Post
    I have no problem with accepting anything , but i have some problems with your tone.
    I believe personally that almost every helmet had the liner replaced sooner or later .
    I ask questions because i want to know for 100% why is it not possible the helmet is repainted war time just some questions nothing more .I like discussions but i hope the tone stayes normal.
    Well I don't like the fact that you come here without any knowledge but put claims down as if you know it all.
    Like most M42's have no decals and all helmets had liners replaced ? Fables.

You come here asking opinions of those whom are experienced in collecting German helmets and have given an accurate assessment of what you got and to thank us you call us on our tone...
    I even go to the trouble of presenting you with a decent comparison photo , I don't have to do that.

Just put it on your shelf and imprint it on your brain that it is wartime. Enjoy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Well I don't like the fact that you come here without any knowledge but put claims down as if you know it all.
    Like most M42's have no decals and all helmets had liners replaced ? Fables.

You come here asking opinions of those whom are experienced in collecting German helmets and have given an accurate assessment of what you got and to thank us you call us on our tone...
    I even go to the trouble of presenting you with a decent comparison photo , I don't have to do that.

Just put it on your shelf and imprint it on your brain that it is wartime. Enjoy.

You just don,t understand me i don,t know it al just like you nobody nows it all plain simpel.
    I always question more to learn .Yes there are some point that leave room for questions about this helmet.
    I have asked it around .The helmet has some tiny little black drops of black painting on the helmet .That means the chechs used the helmet after ww2 that was verry common .the just put black painting over the feldgrau painting.
    Sombody removed the black painting so the feldgrau painting was there once again thats why ,and so yes you are right the liner was replaced .I have now problems that you don,t believe me but this is just as i see it .The feldgrau is the original painting .

And i stop the discussion now if you read my postings on the forum you can see that i always try to be polite and always thank people for there comments ,but there must always be room for a good discussion with respect have a good night.

cheers

Pretty obvious by the time you get to the third pic that the liner pins are loose, especially the left one (right in the pic).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12