MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M16 dd?

Article about: I have seen this lid offered as a M16 DD. Maker marked K64. What are it's chances? I can't see the rear liner clip on the outside.

?

Default M16 dd?

I have seen this lid offered as a M16 DD. Maker marked K64. What are it's chances? I can't see the rear liner clip on the outside. M16 dd?M16 dd?M16 dd?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 dd?
    P
    Many

The pics are inadequate (and 3 years old, a bit strange) but I do not like what I see.

Hi , i'm sorry but I cannot give you an opinion from these pictures , can you ask the seller for some decal close ups? Leon.

As im trying to learn stuff,if this m16/17 was a reissue with party shield etc wouldn't it of been fitted with an m31 liner band and fingered liner?just curious about things you read..............Jake.

?

New pics requested. All the re-issues I have seen have the M31 liner system. This liner looks too new, like it was made this year, not 80 years ago, and the chin strap looks wrong to IMO.

Quote by alikat View Post
    New pics requested. All the re-issues I have seen have the M31 liner system. This liner looks too new, like it was made this year, not 80 years ago, and the chin strap looks wrong to IMO.
    Some early transitionals retained the original WWI vintage liners, but this one does not look original to me. Even without better pictures I would say avoid this one at all costs. Jim G.

looks repainted to me with fake decals.
    chris

?

Don't like it.

?

Not good