Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei

Article about: Here is one I had had for many*years, an ET64*M18 black double decal Schutzpolizei helmet, complete with chin strap and a unique, but definitely period civil style liner, with a dome pad. *T

Default M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei

Here is one I had had for many*years, an ET64*M18 black double decal Schutzpolizei helmet, complete with chin strap and a unique, but definitely period civil style liner, with a dome pad. *The large mobile swastika is about 99% intact. *The tilted tri color is touched up, but I think it was period done. *Overall a decent example. Hope you like it. *Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei   M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei  

M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei   M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei  

M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei   M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M18 ET 64 Black Double Decal Schutzpolizei
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A "decent" example? You are being too modest Jim.

Very nice helmet!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice helmet!

Jim, once again you have pulled one out of the box that the vast majority of us would have in a "pride of place"!! I have always loved the look of the rotating swastika on these types of helmet, superb! Thanks for showing it. Leon.

This is the first one like it that I have ever seen. Not being a helmet guy,
    if I were to see this at a antique shop or military show, I would immediately
    think it was done by a 1960s biker.

Like I said, I've never seen one with a swazi like that or the rotated shield.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Hi Greg, In Ken N.'s TR Decal book he has a chapter on Schutzpolizei helmets (starting on page 269). On page 269 there is a period photo of some sort of Police parade or exercise. All of the helmets in the picture are WWI reissues with this decal configuration. These repurposed WWI combat helmets reissued to the Police in this configuration are pretty rare. I was lucky when Al B. upgraded and put this one on the block. I have another tranny, a green combat weight Himmler helmet (which actually is in the Ken N. book), with a large mobile swastika and a tri color, but on that one the tri color is vertical, not canted. I will try to post that one soon. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    .... I was lucky when Al B. upgraded and put this one on the block. ....
    Geeze, if this one needed upgrading, I can just imagine what Al's new one looked like!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    This is the first one like it that I have ever seen. Not being a helmet guy,
    if I were to see this at a antique shop or military show, I would immediately
    think it was done by a 1960s biker.

Like I said, I've never seen one with a swazi like that or the rotated shield.
    Early fireschutz decal combo before they went over to Polizei decals.
    Rare helmet Jim.

Jim,
    Thank you very much for the information.
    I look forward to seeing your other tranny.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

TWS
    ?

Very cool and rare helmet. Thanks for sharing Jim.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast