Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

M18 SD Heer...so sad.

Article about: Somehow I seem to find and temporarily adopt abused helmets. Here is an M18 SD Heer picked up last month. The outer liner band is present with tight split pins, but the inner band is missing

?

Default Re: M18 SD Heer...so sad.

Sell it to AMTG. He was the first to bidder, and i am sure the helmet will find a good home in Sydney where it will be much loved

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M18 SD Heer...so sad.
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the support!!!!! It's up to helmetone, he has a lovely helmet and when he is ready to sell, he will!!

?

I'm sorry for intruding on your potential deal. It's just that i happen to be selling militaria here in Russia(and sometimes abroad) and i always respect the first responder "right" so to speak. In Denmark we have a saying that goes like, "first to the mill, first to grind flour".

Basically i just see that you really want it and IMO you deserve it. Enough said. Good luck

Regards, Lars

?

Thsnks datrus,
    I'm just a bit over keen tonight, I just don't want to pressure the owner!!!!

So everyone can get some sleep, it's not going for sale just yet, lol. I have several interested parties, and I am formulating a way to make it fair for everyone to have a chance at owning this helmet, especially when we live in so many different time zones. For now, I will show you why I am selling this one and not keeping it. This is the M18 SD Heer already in my collection, and much more complete (with the exception that the long portion of the chinstrap is a repro, but the buckle end is original.) Enjoy and I will keep everyone updated on how it will be sold. Thanks for the great interest!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M18 SD Heer...so sad.   M18 SD Heer...so sad.  

M18 SD Heer...so sad.   M18 SD Heer...so sad.  

M18 SD Heer...so sad.   M18 SD Heer...so sad.  

?

Fine looking helmet.

Helmet has been listed in the classifieds as an auction. There is a reserve price. Good luck bidding!

?

Let the fun begin!!

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Let the fun begin!!
    I like your attitude, it's motivating! LOL

?

Im not mucking around on this one!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast