Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler

Article about: Here is one that I had forgotten about. It is an M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew helmet, but it has a droop tail eagle decal, not the more common second pattern bird. It has "y" s

Default M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler

Here is one that I had forgotten about. It is an M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew helmet, but it has a droop tail eagle decal, not the more common second pattern bird. It has "y" straps, and the liner has the tabs for the neck guard. There was a comb, but it was wartime removed and the holes crudely patched. The liner is named to the same soldier on both sides of the leather, and he put a capitol "S" on the back of the leather as well. The dome pad has an interesting RLB type starburst logo, with "I BECKER & Co.", "G.M.B.H.", and "BERLIN 027" in the starburst. On the inside of the right side of the leather there are some ink staps, including "F.L.H.K. swp", "LBA ???" ans a few smaller stamps that I can't make out at all. There is also something in script in yellow crayon/wax on the inner shell that I can't read. It isn't in the best shape, but with the early luft decal, I like it alot. I hope you do as well. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler   M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler  

M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler   M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler  

M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler   M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler
    P
    Many

Default Re: M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler

A few more shots that I forgot to add to the original post. Sorry. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler   M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler  

M34 Double Decal Luft Crash Crew - Droop Tail Adler  

Another nice helmet Jim.
    What a collection.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I have been vigilant, and very lucky, in my incessant search for helmets. I enjoy the hobby very much, and I like to share some of the rare/odd pieces that I have fallen into over the years. I am glad you like this one. Cheers, Jim G.

PS: Sleeping through the night yet?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Thanks Chris. I have been vigilant, and very lucky, in my incessant search for helmets. I enjoy the hobby very much, and I like to share some of the rare/odd pieces that I have fallen into over the years. I am glad you like this one. Cheers, Jim G.

PS: Sleeping through the night yet?
    No Jim she is up ones during the night about 2 am .I need a vacation just to get some good sleep.
    It is nice to see all types of ww2 German helmets from your collection I also like the M1 helmets that you post.
    Super collection.

Chris

?

Another nice and quite rare one Jim. You have me started on the civic bug and just got in a nice private purchase SS decaled civic black ceremonial/parade Allgemeine SS from Darryl Pajot to look at!

I had to bring this one back up.
    A very rare helmet ,never seen one for sale or in person.
    chris

WoW , two crash crews on the forum in one day! This also is a very nice helmet ,good buy! Leon.

Great helmet, Jim.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Great helmet, Jim.
    +1